Vivo has just unveiled its newest smartphone and it’s the Vivo V19. The smartphone features a dual selfie camera and the Chinese company is boasting that the smartphone is capable of Super Night selfie that gives you fine selfies even in darker conditions.
The Vivo V19 features a 32MP main selfie camera that is paired with 8MP Super wide-angle camera so you have the option to choose the best lens whether you want it for group photos or selfies.
Aside from that, the Vivo V19 also features a 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 that can charge the smartphone up to 54% in just 30 minutes. The smartphone also packs a 4500mAh battery inside.
Vivo V19 Specs
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP f1.79 main + 8MP f2.2 wide-angle + 2MP f2.4 bokeh + 2MP f2.4 macro rear cameras
- 32MP + 8MP selfie cameras
- Dual SIM, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0
- 4500mAh battery
- Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
The smartphone will be available in Sleek Silver and Gleam Black. No word yet regarding the local availability and the pricing of the smartphone.