ASUS has quietly launched the latest FX503 gaming notebook at their website. Yes, the notebook doesn’t have the Republic of Gamers branding in it but the ASUS FX503 still got some power inside as the ASUS FX503 comes with an Intel Core i5/Core i7 processor inside and a Nvidia Geforce GTX1050/GTX1060 GPU inside.
ASUS FX503 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7 7700HQ Processor/Intel Core i5 7300HQ Processor
- RAM: Up to 32GB SDRAM
- Display: 15.6-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 2GB/4GB GDDR5 VRAM/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 with 3GB/6GB GDDR5 VRAM
- 1TB 5400RPM SATA HDD/1TB 7200RPM SATA HDD/1TB 5400RPM SSH-8GB/
- 128GB/256GB/512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- SD Card Reader
- Audio Jack
- 3x USB 3.0
- LAN Port
- 4 Cells Battery
- 384 x 262 x 24mm, 2.3kg
- Windows 10
Compared to the previous FX series laptops, the ASUS FX503 packs a better and sharper design which reminds me of the design of the previous generation of ROG notebooks. Again, despite not sporting the ROG branding on the notebook, the ASUS FX503 is still a powerful notebook.
There’s no word regarding the local availability, pricing and, variants of the ASUS FX503 that are coming here in the Philippines.