If you’re aiming for a gaming smartphone that won’t break the bank then the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 might be a good gaming smartphone for you. The smartphone does have a large battery capacity which is rated at 5000mAh and the best part of this smartphone is that it is powered by a Snapdragon 636 processor.
The smartphone also packs a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 display aspect ratio which is perfect for gaming. Another thing to love about the smartphone is the dual lens camera which can also do bokeh.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specs
- 5.99-inch IPS display with FHD+ Resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual-lens f/2.2 camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front f/2.2 camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5000mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 upgradeable to Android P 9.0
The only variant that is available in the country is the 3GB variant but hopefully, we can get the other variants with higher storage and RAM in the Philippines.
Not only that, if you’ll buy an ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 at Lazada until July 8, 2018, you can get a chance to win a trip to Prague! Check out the full details of the promo here: http://www.zenfonepreorderph.com/
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 (3GB) is now available for Php9,995.
You can purchase the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 at this link.