Huawei has officially launched its newest tablet in the country — the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6. It is the company’s latest flagship tablet that packs a 12.6-inch OLED FullView display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio and it will boast support for DCI-P3 wide color gamut and color accuracy. As for the processing power, the tablet comes with Kirin 9000E processor with liquid cooling system.
The tablet will be running on HarmonyOS 2 that will come with a UI that is optimized for tablets including a bottom dock and service widgets. It will also have productivity features including Multi-Device collaboration that help you in your productivity as it has different capabilities: mirror mode, extend mode and collaborate mode.
The tablet will also support the M-Pencil 2nd generation and the Smart Magnetic Keyboard. For the M-Pencil, the tablet supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity so you can draw and create content on the tablet.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specs
- Kirin 9000E Processor
- 12.6-inch OLED 2560×1600 display, DCI-P3
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 13MP main camera + 8MP ultra wide-angle + ToF sebnsor
- 8MP selfie camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- M-Pencil support
- 8 speaker system
- 10050mAh battery
- 40W Wired Charging
- HarmonyOS 2
The Huawei MatePad Pro is now available for pre-order in the Philippines with an SRP of Php55,999.
You can also get freebies when you pre-order at these dates:
- June 25 – June 27: Free Smart Magnetic Keyboard, M-Pencil, Bluetooth speaker and Huawei Band 4.
- June 28 – July 9: Free Smart Magnetic Keyboard, M-Pencil, Bluetooth speaker and Huawei App Gallery freebies and rewards
- July 10 to July 31: Free Smart Magnetic Keyboard and M-Pencil