The Realme C1 is definitely a hot entry-level Android smartphone as it features a large 6.2-inch HD+ notched display, a Snapdragon 450 chipset inside and also a large 4230mAh battery which will surely last a day of usage. The Realme C1 will be available tomorrow at Lazada with a flash sale for a discounted price of Php5,490 and if you’re planning to get one tomorrow, you can even get it at a cheaper price.
Here’s how you can get the Realme C1 for only Php4,690. First you must be a JCB card user and just use the JCBGET30 code at Lazada and you’ll be able to save Php800 from the flash sale price of Realme C1 and get it for as low as Php4,690.
But if you’re not a JCB card user, don’t worry because there are still some other ways to get Realme C1 at a discounted price.
- You can avail the Lazada Wallet 12% bonus by just loading your Lazada Wallet and get additional 12% for a maximum credit of Php240.
- Use the code LAZWALLET12 to get extra 12% on your orders.
- You can get a total savings of Php360
- If you are a BDO card user, you can use the code BDOVISA300 for a discount of Php300 for a minimum spend of Php3,000. (1 time use until December 12 only)
- You can pay via GCash on Lazada for 10% discount that is capped at Php100 by using the code GCASH10
- Get Php200 off by using your BDO MasterCard debit with the code BDOMCDEBIT
Use the code RBANK400 using your Robinsons Credit Card for 15% or up to Php400 discount