The Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s triple lens camera is definitely one of the best smartphone cameras that you can get in the market right now especially now that the AI of the smartphone has been improved. And now, we got an ultra-wide angle lens instead of a monochrome sensor and the Kirin 980 is actually pretty powerful and smart.
So how does the Huawei Mate 20 Pro fares in our tests? Well, we’re actually pretty happy with the results of our shots. Whether we used the RGB lens or the wide-angle lens of the smartphone. Most of the shots that we took are great and the difference between the P20 Pro and the Mate 20 Pro is noticeable and you have to take note that the Huawei P20 Pro still reigns as the best smartphone camera according to DxO Mark.
If you’re doubtful about the quality of the Huawei Mate 20, do check out our shots of the smartphone below.
So there you go, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is an amazing camera smartphone. I wouldn’t be surprised if the smartphone would have the highest score at DxOMark. Everything about the smartphone is amazing especially its camera. I just love it.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is now available for P49,990
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specs
- 6.39-inch 2K IPS OLED display with 18.7:9 display aspect ratio
- Kirin 980 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Storage expandable via Nano Memory card
- Triple Rear Camera Lens:
- 16MP f/2.2 ultra wide-angle camera
- 23MP f/1.8 wide-angle lens
- 8MP f/2.4 telephoto camera
- Master AI, 3x Optical Zoom, 5x Hybrid Zoom
- 24MP Front camera
- 3D Depth sensing, 3D Face Unlock
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- In-Display Fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- IP68 rating
- 4200mAh battery with 40W fast charging
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9