OPPO has finally launched their new smartphones in India and one of them is the OPPO F11. The smartphone is the successor of the OPPO F9 and it features a waterdrop notch but still have the new Helio P70 Octa-Core processor inside. And of course, the smartphone comes with a dual lens 48MP rear camera.
OPPO F11 Specs
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ Waterdrop display, 19.5:9 Display aspect ratio, 2340×1080
- MediaTek Helio P70 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP + 5MP Rear Camera
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- 4020mAh Battery
- Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6.0
The OPPO F11 also comes with Hyperboost which improves the performance on gaming of the smartphone and compared to the OPPO F11 Pro, this one only comes with 4GB of RAM but we still have the 48MP rear camera and also a 16MP front camera.
The OPPO F11 is priced at Rs19,990 (Php14,826~)