OPPO has set another sales record as OPPO Philippines managed to sell more than 22,000 units of the newest dual selfie camera smartphone from the company, the OPPO F3 in just three days. The OPPO F3 sale has begun last May 4 starting in the roadshows of the OPPO in Glorietta Makati, SM Ecoland Davao and more than 5,000 of authorized resellers nationwide.
Both the OPPO F3 and the F3 Plus packs a dual selfie camera and actually, we were impressed with the OPPO F3 Plus as the smartphone boasts a good camera, a large display, and a powerful hardware which is made for gaming. You can read our review of the OPPO F3 Plus here: LINK.
The OPPO F3 is a little bit different from the OPPO F3 Plus as this smartphone runs on a MediaTek processor instead and it has a smaller 5.5-inch in-cell display. You can watch our unboxing and hands-on video of the OPPO F3 here: LINK
The OPPO F3 is now available for P16,990
OPPO F3 Specifications
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core Processor
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with Gorilla Glass 5
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 16-megapixel camera with 8-megapixel wide-angle camera
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3200mAh Battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
Watch out for our review of the OPPO F3 at Jam Online soon!