Xiaomi has finally launched its newest smartphone in the Philippines and it’s the Xiaomi Mi 9, their flagship smartphone and it packs a Snapdragon 855 chipset inside which is the most powerful in the market right now. The flagship smartphone also comes with 48MP rear camera and the fastest wireless charging capability of 20W which is a world’s first.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specs
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18.7:9 display aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core Processor
- 64GB/128GB Internal storage
- 48MP f1.75 camera + 16MP f2.2 Ultra wide-angle camera + 12MP f2.2 telephoto lens
- 20MP f2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, A-GPS, BD, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 20W wireless charging
- 3300mAh battery
- Piano Black, Ocean Blue, and Lavander Violet
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
The Xiaomi Mi 9 is the most affordable flagship in the market right now at Php22,990 for the 6GB+64GB variant and you can get the 6GB+128GB variant at Php24,995. The Mi 9 will be available at Mi Authorized stores starting this March 30, 2019 and it will soon be available at Lazada.