A new Xiaomi smartphone has arrived in the Philippines and it’s the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. The smartphone is expected to compete in the mid-range segment as this one packs a Snapdragon 712 processor, a triple lens camera, in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 5.97-inch AMOLED Dot Drop display. It’s an interesting smartphone for its price, really.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core Processor
- 5.97-inch AMOLED Full HD+ Dot Drop Display
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal storage
- 13MP ultra wide-angle lens + 48MP wide-angle + 8MP telephoto lens
- 20MP front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual-Sim, LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 18w in-box charger
- 3070mAh battery
- MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE does have competing specifications and I’m really curious about how the triple camera of the smartphone performs.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE 6GB/64GB is now available for Php15,990 at Lazada and Mi authorized stores