Xiaomi has just launched their newest smartphone in the country and it’s their sexiest smartphone yet, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. The Mix line of Xiaomi smartphones has always been their sexiest and most innovative as it introduces a lot of new features. With the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 for the front camera and sensors which basically ditches the notch of the smartphone.
Instead of having the notch, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 utilizes a magnetic slider mechanism. It doesn’t have a mechanical slider mechanism and it uses a magnet instead of springs which is why they’re confident that the smartphone’s sliding mechanism would last long. So yeah, you have to manually slide the smartphone.
It also features a powerful camera and they’re proud that the smartphone was able to have a score of 108 for photos at DxOMark. It is also capable of 960fps slo-mo and with the help of AI, you can have better handheld night shots using the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6.39-inch 19.5:9 Full HD+ AMOLED display with 93.4% screen-to-body ratio
- 6GB,8GB,10GB RAM
- 128GB & 256GB Internal Storage
- 12MP f/1.8 + 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 24MP + 2MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- LTE, 5G (Depending on the variant)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- 3200mAh battery with QC 4.0
Unfortunately, the price of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 wasn’t announced in the Philippines but here are the variants and its prices in China
- 6GB+128GB – CNY3299 (Php25,278~)
- 8GB+128GB – CNY3599 (Php27,577~)
- 8GB+256GB – CNY3999 (Php30,642~)
- 10GB+128GB – TBA
- 10GB+256GB – CNY4999 (Php38,304~)