Xiaomi is getting really aggressive here in the country and recently, Mi Philippines has launched the Redmi Note 5 in the country. It’s one of the most anticipated mid-range smartphones of the year as this smartphone offers a great value for money hardware. Inside the smartphone is a Snapdragon 636 processor which was also used on the ASUS Zenfone 5. The smartphone also features a dual lens rear camera that works really well and a 4000mAh battery inside.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is also boasting the large 5.99-inch Full HD+ display of the smartphone with an 18:9 display which is perfect for gaming. Interested on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5? Well then, check out my unboxing and first impressions of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core Processor
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS Display
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 12-megapixel f/1.9 + 5-megapixel f/2.0 camera with PDAF and LED FLash
- 13-megapixel front camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh Battery
- Android Nougat with MIUI 9.5