We all know that the Redmi has a strong line up as it offers an affordable price with a powerful specs inside and it has a really strong brand following thanks to the hardcore Xiaomi fans. And today was the first flash sale of the Redmi Note 7, their first smartphone after being spinned off by Xiaomi and the company has made 100,000 devices in just 8 minutes and 36 seconds according to a Xiaomi representative.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is the latest smartphone from the company and it packs a groundbreaking 48MP rear camera and a Snapdragon 660 chipset. The variants ranges from RMB 999 (Php7,686~) to RMB 1399 (Php10,763~) which is why the smartphone is popular to the masses.
Redmi Note 7 Specs
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Waterdrop display, 19.5:9 display aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- 48MP+5MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidous
- fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Quick Charge 4.0
- Android based on MIUI
The Redmi Note 7 flash sale have already started in China however, there’s no word when the smartphone will be available here in the Philippines.
Source: GSM Arena