The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is finally here in the Philippines and it is set to shake the mid-range segment as the smartphone is powered by a pretty powerful Snapdragon 660 chipset and up to 6GB of RAM. The smartphone will also come with 5000mAh of battery which is the trademark of the Zenfone Max family. Not just that, the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 will also come with Gorilla Glass 6 and also AI cameras.
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 introduces a big leap of design on the ASUS Zenfone Max family as this now sports glass build on the front and back. The smartphone also uses a notched display with Full HD+ resolution and it has really vibrant colors. Just like the Zenfone Max Pro M1, the Zenfone Max Pro M2 features stock Android inside and it is expected to be updated to Android 9.0 soon.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Specs
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ all-screen IPS Display with Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core chipset
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 12MP+5MP Rear Camera with AI
- 13MP Front camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- 5000mAh Battery
- Stock Android 8.1 Oreo with coming upgrade to Android 9.0
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 will come in these variants and prices:
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 4GB/64GB – Php12,995
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 6GB/64GB – Php14,995
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 will be available in the Philippines this December 15.
You may now pre-order the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 4GB/64GB at Lazada and Shopee starting today.