Huawei has just unveiled the Huawei Mate XS today and it’s the successor to last year’s Huawei Mate X and as expected, the smartphone will boast a foldable display with a design similar to last year. However this time, we got a lot of new features on the smartphone. The display still comes with an 8-inch unfolded display and also a 6.6-inch folded display.
We also got here a Kirin 990 chipset with 5G inside which is the same chipset being used by the Huawei Mate 30 series. When it comes to the camera, the Huawei Mate Xs got here a quad-camera lens with 40MP wide-angle lens + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens + 8MP Telephoto lens + Huawei ToF Camera.
The smartphone will also come with Huawei AppGallerhy
Huawei Mate Xs Specs
- 6.6-inches display for the front panel 2480×1148, 6.38-inches for the back panel, 2480×892, OLED
- 8-inches unfolded display, 2480×2200
- Huawei Kirin 990 with 5G SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 512GB Internal storage expandable via NM card with support up to 256GB
- 40MP Wide angle lens + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens + 8MP Telephoto lens + Huawei ToF Camera
- 5G, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, BD, Galileo, GLONASS
- 55W Huawei SuperCharge
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
- 4500mAh Battery
The Huawei Mate X will be available globally with a price of 2499 euros for the 8GB+512GB variant.