The newest gaming smartphone in the country has just been launched and it’s the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2. The smartphone aims to compete with the likes of the ASUS ROG Phone 5 and also the Nubia Red Magic 6 but this smartphone comes with a lot of unique features made for gaming including a built-in cooling fan on the smartphone.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 6.92-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 144Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sampling rate
- 12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 64MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide camera
- 44MP selfie pop-up camera
- 5G, LTE
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 6e, BT 5.2
- Dual cooling fans
- 4 capacitive shoulder buttons
- 90W Fast Charging, Dual USB-C ports
- 5500mAh battery
- Android 11
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 Price and Pre-order in the Philippines
The Legion Phone Duel 2 will start at a price of Php39,995 for the 12GB/512GB variant while the 16GB/512GB variant will be available for Php49,995. The smartphone will be available in black and white colorway and you can pre-order the smartphone now until June 13 and you can get a free Lenovo HD100 Bluetooth headset and a limited edition Legion Pilipinas Jacket.
It will be available at Legion authorized stores and Lazada.