OPPO Philippines has recently launched its newest mid-range smartphone, the OPPO A92. The smartphone packs a stylish design that boasts a quad-curve design and also a quad-camera setup. The smartphone still features a Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core Processor and a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Neo-Display.
OPPO A92 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ TFT LCD
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 48MP main camera + 8MP ultra wide camera + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, BD, Galileo
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W wired charging
One of the main selling point of the smartphone is the Neo-Display that features eye-care and the dual stereo speakers of the smartphone.
The OPPO A92 is available for pre-order from June 20 to 26 and it will come with a free Rockspace P62 Pro Power Bank. The OPPO A92 will be available at OPPO stores, dealers, Shopee, and Lazada.
The OPPO A92 is available for Php15,990.