The OPPO Find X aims to change the game with its innovative features such as the 93.8% screen-to-body ratio and also the 3D stealth camera which basically is a sliding mechanism on the smartphone that hides the camera and also eliminates the notch on the smartphone.
The OPPO Find X also features a powerful hardware inside with its Snapdragon 845 processor and 8GB of RAM. The storage? It comes with a 256GB of Internal storage which is more than enough for most people.
So what do I think about the smartphone? Check it out on our hands-on video of the smartphone below.
OPPO Find X Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, Panoramic Arc Screen, 2340×1080 resolution
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB Internal Storage
- 16MP+20MP f/2.0+f/2.0 Dual Rear Camera
- 25MP Front camera, f/2.0
- 4G LTE, Dual Nano Sim
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- VOOC Charge
- 3730mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 with ColorOS 5.1