The OPPO Find X2 Pro is finally official and it packs a lot of new and exciting features as it focuses on design, camera and also the power of the smartphone. For starters, the smartphone packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor which is currently the best SoC from Qualcomm and we also have here a 10-bit AMOLED display with 3K resolution and also a 120Hz refresh rate which is one of the best in the industry right now.
There’s a professional-grade display on the OPPO Find X2 Pro with real and accurate colors on the display. There’s the 10bit mobile screen that can display 64x better colors that most 8bit displays and of course the 120Hz refresh rate is something to look forward to as we can have a smoother and better screen interaction on the display of the smartphone.
The camera of the OPPO Find X2 Pro is composed of a 48MP wide-angle lens, 48MP ultra wide-angle lens, and a 13MP periscope telephoto lens camera that is capable of shooting at 4K60fps videos and also capable of up to 60x digital zoom.
Since the smartphone comes with Snapdragon 865 chipset, this one supports SA/NSA dual-mode 5G so you can use it around the world and of course, the smartphone will come with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge that can charge your smartphone really fast.
OPPO Find X2 Pro Specs
- 6.7-inch OLED QHD+ display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate. 10-bit, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core processor
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 512GB Internal storage, UFS 3.0
- 48MP main camera + 48MP wide-angle camera + 13MP periscope telephoto camera
- 32MP selfie camera
- 5G-ready, LTE, Dual SIM
- GPS, A-GPS, BD, GLONASS, Galileo
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
- 65W Super VOOC 2.0 Flash Charge
- 4260mAh battery
- ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10