POCO has just unveiled their latest smartphone to arrive in the country and this time, it’s the POCO F4 GT. The smartphone is one of the most powerful ones in the market right now thanks to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Processor but that’s not the best part because the POCO F4 GT is currently the country’s most affordable smartphone with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor inside.
POCO F4 GT Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Processor
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 480Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 10-bit color, and 120Hz Refresh rate
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 Internal Storage
- 64MP IMX686 camera + 2MP macro camera + 8MP Ultra wide-angle camera
- 20MP IMX596 Selfie Camera
- 5G, LTE
- WiFi 6e, Bluetooth 5.0
- Side fingerprint scanner
- Pop-out physical shoulder triggers
- 120W Fast Charging
- 4700mAh battery
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
The smartphone does offer some unique gaming features including the new Cyberengine X-axis linear motor which will give you better vibration feel on the smartphone especially when playing games and then there’s the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor as well which is powerful for gaming. The smartphone also features a pop-up triggers that you can use and map for gaming.
The POCO F4 GT is available for Php27,590 for the 8GB/12GB variant and Php30,990 for the 12GB/256GB variant. It will be available this May 13.
There will be an early bird price as well from April 28 to May 12 in where you can get the smartphone for Php24,390 and Php27,990 respectively and it will come with a a FREE Mi True Wireless Earphones 2S valued at Php3,499 for the first 80 buyers.