POCO has just launched their newest smartphone in the market, the POCO X4 Pro 5G. The smartphone packs the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor inside and then there’s the 120Hz AMOLED display as well. The smartphone also comes with 5000mah battery and it supports 67W charging as well.
POCO X4 Pro 5G Specs
- 6.67-inch AMOLED Full HD+ DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G Chipset
- 108MP Main + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Macro rear cameras
- 16MP Selfie Camera
- Side fingerprint scanner
- 5G, LTE, Dual SIM
- LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus
- 67W Fast Charging
- 5000mAh battery
- MIUI 13
The interesting features in here includes the fast charging on smartphones and also the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chipset which is new in the game. The smartphone also packs a 120Hz AMOLED display which means that we can run more than 60fps on games that are supported on the smartphone.
The POCO X4 Pro 5G is also capable of adding 3GB of virtual RAM for the 256GB variant so you can have more memory for your apps and games.
The POCO X4 Pro 5G will come in Laser Black, Laser Blue, and POCO Yellow with the following price and variants:
- POCO X4 Pro 5G 6GB + 128GB – Php16,990
- POCO X4 Pro 5G 8GB + 256GB – Php17,990