Realme has just launched a brand new smartphone in China and it’s the Realme X50m 5G. The smartphone packs a pretty powerful Snapdragon 765G processor inside and it will also have a 120Hz refresh rate on its 6.57-inch 20:9 Full HD+ display. The smartphone is also expected to run on Android 10-based Realme UI.
Realme X50m Specs
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ IPS Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 6GB RAM/8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage
- 48MP main camera + 8MP ultrawide camera +2 MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor rear cameras
- 16MP main + 2MP depth selfie cameras
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BD
- LTE, 5G
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 30W Dart Fast Charging
- 4200mAh battery
The Realme X50m will be available in China on April 29 however there’s no word regarding the pricing and availability in the Philippines. The Realme X50m starts at CNY 1999.