Samsung Galaxy M32 is the newest member if the M series smartphones of Samsung and it packs interesting hardware inside as the smartphone comes with MediaTek Helio G80 chipset inside along with a 90Hz refresh rate. As for the camera, the Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with a 64MP main camera and there’s a 6000mAh battery inside.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specs
- MediaTek Helio G80 Octa-Core Processor
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Display, 90Hz
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal storage
- 64MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- 20MP Selfie Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- LTE, Dual SIM
- 6000mAh battery
- 25W Charging
- One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
The Samsung Galaxy M32 comes in 4GB/64GB variant and 6GB/128GB variant for INR14,999 (Php9,857~) and INR16,999 (Php11,171~). No word yet regarding availability in the Philippines.