Another member of the Mi 10 family has been unveiled today and it’s the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite. The smartphone is more affordable than the rest of the Mi Note series but of course, we still got here some cool specifications inside including a quad-camera setup headlined by a 64MP sensor, and of course, there’s the Snapdragon 730G for your gaming needs.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specs
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Curved Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 64MP main + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 5MP macro + 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, BD, GLONASS
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 30W Wired Charging
- 5260mAh battery
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite does have an interesting design as we got here a 3D curved AMOLED display along with the sexy-looking back of the smartphone. It might not be the most powerful processor out there but the Snapdragon 730G is a pretty good processor based on our experience with Samsung Galaxy A71 that is using the same processor.