Xiaomi has just unveiled the Redmi S2 in China and it features mid-range specifications with 5.99-inch HD+ Display, Dual Lens Rear Camera, and also Android 8.1 Oreo in tow.
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 features a 16-megapixel selfie camera with LED Flash which is AI-assisted. It means that with the help of AI, you can get better selfie photos using the smartphone then the rear camera setup of the smartphone is a 12MP+5MP with EIS.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specs
- 5.99-inch HD+ (1440×720) 18:9 Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB ROM expandable via Micro SD
- 12MP+5MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16-megapixel AI-Assisted Selfie Camera with LED Flash
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 3080mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 will come in 3GB/32GB variant for CNY 999 (Php8,175~) and in 4GB/64GB variant for CNY 1299 (Php10,630~). The device is available in Platinum Silver, Rose Gold, and Champagne Gold options. No word regarding local availability