There’s a new tiny phone in town and it’s the ASUS Zenfone 9. Just like the previous generation, the ASUS Zenfone 9 will cater to the consumers who wants to have a tiny Android smartphone but will still have the flagship features including a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and also a 50MNP main camera with Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer.
For the display of the smartphone, it packs a 5.9-inch display with Samsung AMOLED Panel that offers Delta E<1 colors, 112% DCI-P3 and 120Hz refresh rate. There’s a cool feature on the smartphone too called ZenTouch in where the power button lets you swipe your thumb up or down or even double click to use it for different functions.
The ASUS Zenfone 9 also comes with an up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and an up to 256GB of internal storage. For the battery, there’s the 4300mAh batter on the smartphone along with the 30W of HyperCharge charging technology. Surprisingly, the smartphone does support a headphone jack.
ASUS Zenfone 9 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 Processor
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 112% DCI-P3, 151% sRGB
- 6/8/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 3.1 Internal Storage
- 50MP IMX766 Main Camera with Gimbal OIS + 12MP IMX363 Ultrawide camera
- 12MP IMX663 Selfie Camera
- WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual SIM, 5G
- 30W HyperCharge
- 4300mAh battery
- ASUS ZenUI 9 based on Android 12