Aside from the Samsung Galaxy S10 trio that were unveiled along with the Samsung Galaxy Fold, the Korean company surprised us with another new smartphone and it’s the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. Don’t get confused with the Samsung Galaxy S10 because this one is different but this one comes with a different hardware and 5G.
However, only a few carriers and countries will offer this smartphone unfortunately, the Philippines isn’t one of them but hey, at least we get to see the potential of 5G with this smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G might look like the same with the Samsung Galaxy S10+ but this one comes with a 6.7-inch QHD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED with 19:9 display aspect ratio. Oh, and this smartphone is a little bit unique too as it packs a 6-camera setup in which 4 of them are at the back and the two of them are located on the front.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specs
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED, 19:9 Display Aspect ratio
- 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) (Depending on the market)
- 8nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.3 GHz + 1.9 GHz) (Depending on the market)
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- Rear Camera:
- 12MP PDAF Telephoto lens, f2.4
- 12MP Dual Pixel, AF, f1.5/f2.4, OIS
- 16MP Ultra Wide 123-degrees
- 3D Depth Sensor
- Front Camera
- 10MP Dual Pixel Selfie Camera
- Depth Sensor
- 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Single Sim
- Wireless Powershare
- Super Fast Charging compatible with QC2.0, AFC, and PD3.0
- Android 9.0 Pie with One UI
- 4500mAh Battery
We don’t have the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G in the Philippines but we can probably expect this smartphone if our 5G networks is already up and running for the consumers.