Xiaomi has finally unveiled its first smartphone to sport the Leica branding and it’s the Xiaomi 12s Ultra. The smartphone sports the Leica branding, a first from the brand, and of course, there’s the Sony IMX989 sensor as well which has a 1-inch size which is why the camera module on the smartphone is really large.
Aside from the 50.3MP main camera on the smartphone, it also comes with a 48MP ultra wide-angle camera and also a periscope camera for zooming. For the display, the smartphone comes with a 6.73-inch Curved E5 AMOLED display with a WQHD+ resolution and also a 120Hz refresh rate, there’s the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 as well along with 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB storage.
Xiaomi 12s Ultra Specs
- 6.73-inch WQHD+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB/512GB Internal storage
- 50.3MP main camera, IMX989 sensor + 48MP ultra wide-angle camera + 48MP periscope camera
- 32MP selfie camera
- 5G, LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos, Harman Kardon speakers
- 67W wired charging, 50W Wireless charging
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 4860mAh battery
- Android 12 based on MIUI 13
The Xiaomi 12s Ultra starts at CNY 5,999 (Php48,378~) and goes up to CNY 6999 (Php57,609~) depending on the variant.