The first 18:9 smartphone from ASUS to arrive here in the Philippines is coming very soon and it’s the ASUS Zenfone Max Plus! This smartphone not only packs a taller and more ergonomic display but the smartphone also comes with a large 4130mAh battery capacity, a feature that we are seeing on the ASUS Zenfone Max Series. This is also the first Zenfone Max here in the country that sports a Full HD display and yes, I really like the display of the Zenfone Max Plus because it is bright and really vivid. The ASUS Zenfone Max Plus is also the first smartphone from ASUS to have Face Unlock.
ASUS Zenfone Max Plus M1 Specs
- 5.7-inch Full HD+ IPS Display
- 1.5GHz MT6750T Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD card slot
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel wide angle lens rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Unlock
- 4130mAh Battery
- Android 7.0 with ZenUI 4.5
So what are we waiting for? Check out my unboxing and hands-on video of the ASUS Zenfone Max Plus below.