Fitbit has launched the new Charge 5, the brand’s most advanced health and fitness tracker yet. But the fun doesn’t stop there, as Fitbit also announced new features of Fitbit Premium.
INTRODUCING THE NEW CHARGE 5
When partnered with Fitbit Premium, consumers can expect an upgraded lifestyle experience with the new Charge 5 health and fitness tracker. Fitbit also ensures that users will get to enjoy deeper insights, actionable guidance, a range of more than 500 workouts, and up to seven days of battery life.
Here are the features you wouldn’t want to miss:
- Daily Readiness Experience – with this new feature, Charge 5 users will determine if their body is ready for a workout session or if they should prioritize resting. Each morning, users will receive a score based on their fitness fatigue (activity), heart rate variability (HRV), and recent sleep. The app will then analyze what impacted your score and will suggest recommendations.
- Stress Management Score – with the new Charge 5, users will also see if they are mentally prepared to take on more challenges, or if they need to recharge. And with Fitbit Premium, users will access more than 300 meditation and mindfulness sessions from brands and experts.
- Heart rate 24/7 – just like other Fitbit devices, the new Charge 5 notifies users when they are above or below their personal ranges.
- Health Metrics dashboard – the new Charge 5 also helps users to have an overview of their key wellness metrics via the Health Metrics dashboard in the Fitbit app. This includes breathing rate, skin temperature variation, and SpO2.
- Sleep Tools – the device also comes with industry-leading sleep tools, such as daily Sleep Score, Sleep Stages, and SmartWake alarms. Meanwhile, Premium members of the Fitbit app will get a much in-depth analysis and guidance to improve sleep quality.
- Stunning design – on top of everything, the new Charge 5 is also designed for convenience, performance, and comfort. With a single swipe of your finger, you can easily view your stats, receive or send notifications from/to your phone, and choose from 20 stylish clock faces and customize what information you want to see the most.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
The new Fitbit Charge 5 is now available for pre-order and is priced at only Php11,990. It comes with a six-month premium membership and will be available at major retailers nationwide. you can also get it on Fitbit’s Official Store on Lazada and Shopee.