Infinix Philippines has recently launched the NOTE 11s in the country and it’s powered by a Helio G96 chipset inside along with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM which is perfect for playing games. You can even expand it with additional 3GB of virtual RAM. The smartphone also comes with 5000mAh battery along with 33W SuperCharge.
Infinix NOTE 11s Specs
- MediaTek Helio G96 Octa-Core Processor
- 6.95-inch IPS Full HD+ Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- 128GB UFS 2.2 Internal Storage
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 50MP Main camera + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- 16MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 33W Fast Charging
- 5000mAh battery
- XOS 10 based on Android 11
Aside from launching the Infinix NOTE 11s, the company has also announced their partnership with Garena Free Fire. The Infinix NOTE 11s is expected to arrive this November 30.