Samsung has silently launched the newest member of the M-series smartphone series and it’s the Samsung Galaxy M22. The smartphone comes with an AMOLED display with a 90hz refresh rate and also Helio G80 chipset which makes it an interesting entry-level Android smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Specs
- MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED HD+ Display, 90Hz refresh rate
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage expandable via microSD
- 48MP main + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- 13MP selfie camera
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 25W Fast Charging
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11
- 5000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy M22 is one of the few affordable smartphones to come with a Super AMOLED display with a high refresh rate.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 is priced at 240 euros.
Source: GSM Arena