Samsung has finally unveiled the Galaxy S21 series and it aims to turn the the heads of the consumers with its powerful camera featuring a 64MP triple lens rear camera on the Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy S21+ while the Galaxy S21 Ultra will feature a powerful 108MP quad-camera setup with ultra wide-angle lens and two telephoto lens. Aside from that, we can also expect the Samsung Galaxy S21 series in the Philippines.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy S21+ does have a lot of similarities including the camera setup and also the display which is why the price gap between the ultra and the lower variants is a little bit high.
If you’re planning on getting any of the Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones, check out the prices below:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – Php47,990
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G – Php57,990
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – Php69,990
You may be able to pre-order the smartphone this January 15 up to January 28 and you’ll be able to get these freebies:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G – Galaxy Buds Live + Galaxy SmartTag + 25W Wall Charger
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Galaxy Buds Pro + Galaxy SmartTag + 25W Wall Charger + Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
You can get these smartphones at 0% installment at up to 24 months on BPI, BDO, Metrobank, and PNB while you can get the smartphone at 0% interest up to 12 months in other credit cards.