The Huawei MateBook 14 2020 has just been announced to arrive in the Philippines and it’s really interesting because this notebook shares the same design with the other MateBooks but this one is quite unique as we’re getting here an AMD Ryzen 4000 H series which is known to be a powerful processor for its category.
The Huawei MateBook 14 2020 also features an aluminum metal body which is why the notebook feels and looks tough just like the other Huawei Matebooks that we’ve reviewed before.
If you want to know more about the Huawei MateBook 14 2020, be sure to check out our unboxing and hands-on video of the notebook below:
Huawei MateBook 14 2020 Specs
- 14-inch IPS display, 90% screen to body ratio, 3:2 Aspect ratio, 100% sRGB color gamut, 300 nits
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor
- AMD Radeon Graphics
- 512GB PCIe SSD
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel RAM
- 2×2 MIMO IEEE 802.11a/b/g/ac
- 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, USB-C, HDMI, Audio combo jack
- Fingerprint power button
- 56Wh Battery, 65W Charger
- Windows 10 Home