Sony has been sleeping in their smartphone lineup recently but the Japanese company has just unveiled the Sony Xperia PRO-I, their newest flagship smartphone that comes with 1″ sensor and also a variable aperture, a feat that we rarely see on Android smartphones.
There’s an Exmor RS sensor with a Zeiss-coated, stabilized 24mm lens with a variable aperture on the smartphone and it comes with f/2.0 up to f/4.0 that can bring you the best photo depending on what you’re shooting.
Aside from the main camera, it also comes with a 16mm ultrawide lens and a 50mm 2x telephoto camera. The selfie camera features an 8MP camera that comes with f2.0 aperture and 1/4″ sensor.
Sony XPERIA PRO-I Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- 6.5-inch OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 21:9 aspect ratio
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 12MP main camera 1″ sensor f2.0-f4.0, OIS, real-time EYE AF + 12MP ultra wide angle camera + telephoto camera, Zeiss T* lens coating, Zeiss optics
- 8MP selfie camera
- 5G, LTE
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Hardware shutter button
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 4500mAh battery
- 30W Charging
- Android 11
The Sony XPERIA PRO-I is a little bit pricey as this smartphone is priced at USD$1800.