One of the most exciting mid-range smartphones from the company is here and it’s the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. So, why is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 exciting? Well, it’s because the smartphone has a really decent specification and it has a really affordable price for its hardware.
The smartphone is also using the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with 4GB RAM which will make sure that the smartphone can run flawlessly and without problems on most apps and games. Not only that, the smartphone also packs a decent camera as this one supports AI.
The battery is pretty good too at 4000mAh which will make sure that your smartphone can really last long despite doing some gaming on it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core Processor
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS Display
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage expandable via MicroSD
- 12-megapixel f/1.9 + 5-megapixel f/2.0 camera with PDAF and LED FLash
- 13-megapixel front camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh Battery
- Android Nougat with MIUI 9.5
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will be available on May 15 for PHP11,990