Xiaomi isn’t stopping on releasing new smartphones as Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi Max 3 and baw gawd, it does have a large 6.9 display on this one which is almost the size of a tablet. Not just that, the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 also features a massive 5,500mAh battery and a decent Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset inside with Octa-Core CPU.
The smartphone’s shooter is a 12MP dual rear lens camera with f/1.9 aperture and then there’s a 5MP with f/2.0 lens for bokeh shots while the front camera of the smartphone is an 8-megapixel sensor.
Mi Max 3 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset
- 6.9-inch FHD+ display, 18:9 display aspect ratio
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- 12MP+5MP Dual Rear Lens Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM, LTE
- 5500mAh Battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.5
The Mi Max 3 starts at CNY1,699 (Php13,445) for the 4GB/64GB variant while the 6GB/128GB variant is priced at CNY 1,999 (Php15,819)