ASUS Philippines has just launched their newest smartphone to arrive here in the Philippines and it’s the ASUS Zenfone Zoom. This is a camera-centric smartphone and it is the world’s thinnest 3x optical-zoom smartphone with 10-element HOYA lens. The ASUS Zenfone Zoom also features an Intel processor and a large 128GB RAM.
ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML Specs
- 64-bit Intel Atom Z3590 2.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Storage expandable up to 128GB
- 13-Megapixel PixelMaster Camera with OIS, 10 element-element HOYA lens and laser auto-focus
- 5-Megapixel Front Camera with Wide Angle lens
- Single Sim
- Android 5.0
- 3000mAh battery
Photographers would surely love to use this smartphone thanks to its optical zoom and OIS. This is a really great smartphone for those who love to take photos and ASUS promise that you can have an SLR quality with the Zenfone Zoom. The ASUS Zenfone Zoom will be available for P26,995 and it comes with a leather strap.