Nothing has just introduced the Phone (2) today and it’s the second-generation flagship smartphone from the company. It still packs the features that we love on the first generation including the Glyph interface at the back with more addressable Glyphs, a more powerful processor and of course, a better camera as well.
The Nothing Phone (2) now packs a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor inside along with a better 50MP+50MP rear camera setup. The Glyph interface on the Phone (2) has more LED segments so it can have a more customisability and also functionality. It can be use as a timer or even as a visual countdown for delivery services.
Nothing Phone (2) Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 Processor
- 6.7″ Flexiblew OLED display with LTPO, Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10+, 10-bit, 2412×1080, 1600 nits peak brightness, 120Hz refresh rate
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB ROM
- 50MP IMX890 Main Camera + 50MP Ultrawide Samsung JN1 Sensor
- 32MP IMX615 Selfie Camera
- Dual SIM, 5G, LTE. WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP54 rating
- Glyph Interface, 33 individually addressable zones
- 45W Fast Charging
- 4700mAh battery
- Nothing OS 2.0
The Nothing Phone (2) will come in dark gray and white and it starts at Php38,990 for the 12GB/256GB variant and Php44,990 for the 12GB/512GB variant.
The Nothing Phone (2) will be available in the Philippines this July 22 on all Digital Walker retail stores.