The all-new Xiaomi smartphone is really interesting as the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro not only packs a penta-camera at the back but the smartphone also packs a 108MP sensor. The fun doesn’t end with that as the smartphone also got the highest score of 121 at DxOmark camera alongside the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
So what can we expect from the Xiaomi CC9 Pro? Well, the smartphone packs a Snapdragon 730G processor with 6.47-inch Super AMOLED curved display and a waterdrop notch with Full HD+ resolution with a 19.5:9 display ratio.
The five-camera at the back of the smartphone is paired with four LED Flashes. It packs a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor and then there’s the telephoto camera with OIS that can provide 5x optical zoom on the smartphone, a 20MP ultrawide shooter, a macro lens, a 12MP telelphoto lens with 2x zoom for depth sensing.
The smartphone also comes with a 5,260mAh battery that can charge to 58% in 30 minutes with its 30W PD Fast-Charging.
Xiaomi CC9 Pro Specs
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 108MP main camera + 5MP telephoto camera + 12MP Telephoto camera + 20MP ultrawide camera + 2MP macro camera
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM, LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 30W PD Fast Charger
- 5260mAh battery
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9 Pie
Here are the prices and variants for the Xiaomi CC9 Pro:
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro 6GB/128GB – CNY2,799 (Php20,154~)
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro 8GB/256GB – CNY3,099 (Php22,314~)