Just in time for Christmas, Xiaomi Philippines has just launched its newest smartphone in the country and it’s the Xiaomi Mi Note 10. It’s one of the most exciting smartphones in the market right now due to its simple but beautiful aesthetics and also the Penta-camera setup that is composed of the world’s first 108MP sensor. Yep, that’s not a typo. We’re finally getting the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- 108MP main camera + 5MP telephoto camera + 12MP Telephoto camera + 20MP ultrawide camera + 2MP macro camera
- 32MP Selfie Camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM, LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 30W PD Fast Charger
- 5260mAh battery
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9 Pie
The camera of the smartphone is composed of a 108MP wide-angle lens and also a 5MP telephoto lens, 12MP telephoto lens, 20MP ultra-wide angle lens and finally, a macro lens.
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 730G processor which is a pretty good processor enough for gaming and then there’s the 30W fast charging on that 5260mAh battery.
The Mi Note 10 will be available this December 12 at Lazada and December 6 on Mi Authorized stores and Mi Zones.