The realme 9 Pro+ is the newest mid-range smartphone to arrive in the country and it’s the worthy successor of the realme number series but it’s the first time that we’re getting a Pro Plus smartphone from realme.
realme 9 Pro+ Specs:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400) Super AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- realme UI 3.0 (Android 12)
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor, Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Triple-rear cameras: 50MP f/1.8 Sony IMX766 OIS (main) + 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- Selfie: 16MP f/2.4 front camera
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Bluetooth 5.2
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- Dolby Atmos Dual Stereo Speakers
- 4,500mAh batter w/ 60W SuperDart charge
- Colors: Sunrise Blue, Aurora Green, Midnight Black
The realme 9 Pro+ features an AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate which gives you an advantage when playing some games and apps and inside is a Dimensity 920 5G chipset which can give you a very decent performance and then there’s the 8GB RAM that can bne expanded with virtual RAM.
For the camera of the smartphone, it features a 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 OIS, an 8MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP macro camera. For the selfie camera, the smartphone features a 16MP selfie camera. It also highlights the night mode capabilities of the smartphone.
If you want to know more about it, watch our video review of the realme 9 Pro+ below: