Xiaomi wants consumers to treat themselves at this year’s Mi Fan Festival, giving fans a chance to enjoy special offers on Mi Stores and authorized channels.
During the event, Xiaomi fans can score their dream phone at a discounted price, allowing them to purchase a great device at a much affordable rate.
So, whether you are looking for a basic phone, a device that can support your productivity tasks, a stylish yet powerful handset, or a gaming-centric smartphone, then, this festival gives you the perfect opportunity to buy one!
Here are the participating devices from Xiaomi and Redmi:
- Mi 11 (8GB/128GB) – Php14,990
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (6GB/128GB) – Php12,590
- Redmi Note 10 Pro (8GB/128GB) – Php13,590
- Redmi Note 10 (4GB/64GB) – Php8,490
- Redmi Not 10 (6GB/128GB) – Php9,990
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (4GB/64GB) – Php11,990 (Mi Fan Festival Discounted Price: Php10,990)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (6GB/128GB) – Php10,990 (Mi Fan Festival Discounted Price: Php9,990)
- Redmi Note 9S (4GB/64GB) – Php11,990 (Mi Fan Festival Discounted Price: Php9,490)
- Redmi Note 9S (6GB/128GB) – Php12,990 (Mi Fan Festival Discounted Price: Php10,490)
- Redmi 9T (4GB/64GB) – Php6,990
- Redmi 9T (6GB/128GB) – Php7,990
- Redmi 9A (2GB/32GB) – Php4,690
- Redmi 9C (3GB/64GB) – Php5,990
- Mi Band 6 – Php1,990
Those who will buy the Redmi Note 10 Pro will get three tickets to the exclusive Melody with Mi special online concert, which will feature OPM rock icon Bamboo. On the other hand, buyers of the Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C will receive one ticket.
Meanwhile, purchases of Php25,000 and above will not only entitle you to tickets to the concert, but it will also give you access to the Meet & Greet and its after-party event.
To get your tickets, you simply have to scan the QR code in the Melody with Mi poster, fill out the form, and attach your proof of purchase. Tickets will be sent to valid customers via email or SMS.
So, are you joining the party?
Let us know what you think in the comment section below!