What to buy this Christmas?
Christmas is just a few hours away before ending and we’re definitely excited for Aguinaldos to spend and of course, spend it for some gadgets that you are all craving for in the past few months. But if you don’t know what to buy after this Christmas or you’re still looking for a gift for your special someone then better check out our gift guide below.
- Huawei Band 4 – One of the affordable fitness bands out there and it’s a pretty good partner for your fitness needs as the Huawei Band 4 can offer a lot including steps tracking and of course, fitness tracking
- Honor Band 5 – The Honor Band 5 is very similar to the Huawei Band 4 but this one comes with SpO2 tracker which checks your oxygen in your blood.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 – If you want something more premium for your wearables then you better check out the Huawei Watch GT2 that offers more than the previous devices that were mentioned. It offers a round watch face and it offers better notifications and other features. The Watch GT 2 also comes in two sizes — 42mm and 46mm
- Huawei Nova 5T – This is one of my favorite smartphones this year due to the powerful hardware inside and also a stylish design outside. There’s a Kirin 980 processor inside the smartphone that is paired with the quad-camera setup. The smartphone is also cheaper this season thanks to the Together 2020 promo of Huawei.
- Realme XT – The Realme XT is currently one of the best camera phones for the mid-range segment thanks to the 64MP quad-camera lens of the smartphone. In our review, we definitely loved the features and experience of the smartphone
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 – If you have the cold hard cash then you better get the ASUS ROG Phone 2 because it’s the best gaming smartphone right now. Oh and yes, the 1TB ultimate edition of the smartphone is now available in the market.
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro – if you’re only in the mid-range segment then the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is an excellent smartphone for gaming as this one packs a Snapdragon 855 processor and it can play games at higher settings. The best part? it’s pretty affordable.
- Vivo V17 Pro – the Vivo V17 Pro is one of the best selfie smartphone out there as we got here a dual front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens for groufies. But of course the rear camera of the smartphone was pretty good too. You can check out our review of the smartphone below.
- OPPO Reno2 – The OPPO Reno2 is the smartphone for vloggers as this one has a pretty good ultra steady video and the selfie camera? It doesn’t disappoint too. Check out the smartphone in our review:
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro – The Huawei Mate 30 Pro is an impressive smartphone. There’s a powerful hardware inside and the Leica quad-camera is just mind-blowing. One of the best camera phones ever
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ – If you’re looking for a decent flagship smartphone that can do everything then the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ is here for you. Large display, S-Pen, and premium hardware inside.
- Nintendo Switch Lite – For gamers on the go, they will definitely love the Nintendo Switch as this one has a smaller footprint than the original version. it might not have a removable Joy-cons and dock but this one can run games that you love on the Nintendo Switch.
- PS4 – The PS5 might be coming very soon but in case you don’t have a console yet, the PS4 is really cheap these days and you can get it at below Php15,000. Games? We still have decent ones including Death stranding, Red Dead Redemption 2, and many more.
Mobile accessories for gaming
- Rockspace L-shaped connector – The L-Shaped definitely help improved our gaming experience as the shape of the cable doesn’t block my hands when playing games
- Rock Space Heat dissipation Game grip – if you’re playing heavy games such as Call of Duty Mobile or PUBG Mobile and you’ve set it up at the highest settings, well, I’m pretty sure that your smartphone will get hot because of it so be sure to use this one to have a cooler temps on the smartphone.
Looking for an earbuds?
- Huawei Freebuds 3 – The Huawei Freebuds 3 is my favorite mobile accessory this year because this one doesn’t have an in-ear design but we still have a really good noise-canceling on this one and also a really fine sound quality
- Joyroom JR-T04S TWS – this one is pretty good for its price. There’s decent sound quality and the design is pretty fine. This one is pretty affordable too.
There are also some brands that are offering a Christmas promotion this season including Huawei in where you can get freebies for every purchase of selected smartphones but my favorite one is the Huawei Nova 5T in where we can get it for only Php17,990 which is down from Php18,990 and it will come with a free Huawei BT speaker worth Php990 along with the other smartphones in where you can get a freebies and some discounts. You can check out the Together 2020 Promo in here: https://wp.me/p5MUR6-62P
Those are just some of the gizmos and gadgets that you might want to buy this December 25 after getting all your Aguinaldos.