Want to experience a powerful gaming experience without breaking the bank?
Filipino casual gamers can now get an affordable alternative gaming smartphone, as Infinix recently updated its Hot 10 Play with powerful specs. With this, the device is now loaded with a more powerful MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor and can be coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
As a quick recap, Infinix equipped the Hot 10 Play with a large 6.82-inch dot drop display, a whopping 6,000mAh battery, 13MP dual rear cameras, and an 8MP selfie snapper.
INFINIX HOT 10 PLAY SPECS
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 resolution), 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB expandable storage
- 13-megapixel main camera + AI lens
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- 6,000mAh battery with 10WmicroUSB charging
- XOS based on Android 10
- Colors: Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black, Purple
The Infinix Hot 10 Play is available on Lazada for Php4,990 SRP only.
So, are you getting one? Let us know what you think in the comment section below!