Want a faster digital transaction?
You can now link your BPI account to ShopeePay and buy load, pay bills, and scan to pay at multiple merchants nationwide!
ShopeePay provides consumers with a more convenient way to transact online. To make this more hassle-free, users can now top-up their wallets by simply linking their BPI Online account to the digital wallet platform.
Shopee also ensures that their online wallet is secure, as it announced their enhanced two-step verification process.
HOW TO LINK YOUR BPI ACCOUNT TO SHOPEEPAY:
- Tap “Top-Up” on ShopeePay wallet
- Click “Payment”
- Select “Linked Bank Account” and choose BPI Online
- Click on “Link Bank Account Now”
- Enter your BPI username and password
- Select one account
- Linked BPI account will be displayed
HOW TO TOP-UP YOUR SHOPEEPAY WALLET VIA YOUR BPI ACCOUNT:
- Input the amount to top up and select “Payment”
- Select your Linked BPI Account and click “Pay”
- Enter OTP and click “Pay”
- Successful top-up will show complete details
ShopeePay users can also top up their wallet through debit cards, online banking, TouchPay machines, and other platforms.
AFFORDABLE. EASY. SECURE.
ShopeePay also revealed that they make online buying more affordable with their deals:
- Buy Php10 mobile data for only Php1
- Get a 10% discount on your load
- Get up to 25% cashback when you pay for Meralco, Maynilad, and other accredited billers
- Scan to Pay and score ShopeePay Php1 Deals from Puregold, Seaoil, Potato Corner, and more!
So, sounds like a deal?
Let us know what you think in the comment section below!