OPPO aimed to improve its after-sales service support as it officially launched its newest Send-in Repair Service.
The new contactless service lets OPPO users within the NCR send their devices to OPPO Service Centers using the courier of their choice.
OPPO also said they came up with this customer-centric service, as they understand ‘the difficulties and the anxiety’ of consumers whenever they must go out these days. In addition, through this service, OPPO provides users with a safer and more convenient way to have their devices checked.
How to submit your Send-in Repair Request at the OPPO Service Website or MyOPPO
- Go to the OPPO support website
- Head to OPPO’s Convenient Services for Send-in Repair
- Fill out the required details with accurate information
- Submit application
- View your send-in repair order and the information for the service center where you should send your OPPO product for repair
- Ship your device to the nearest OPPO service center
Meanwhile, you can also submit a request through the MyOPPO app using the same steps.
Once your devices have been checked, the OPPO service center will ship the unit back to your address. OPPO will also cover the expense of returning the item to you.