realme has just unveiled the realme V5 in China and it’s currently the cheapest 5G smartphone to date thanks to the Dimensity 720 chip inside this smartphone. Not only that, but we also got here a 48MP main camera and also a large 5000mAh battery inside.
realme V5 Specs
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 Chipset
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Display with Corning Gorilla Glass, 90Hz refresh rate
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage
- 48MP main + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP macro camera + 2MP portrait camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- LTE, 5G, Dual SIM
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- 30W Fast Charging
- 5000mAh Fast Charging
- realme UI based on Android 10
The surprising feature here is that despite the smartphone was able to put in 5G inside thanks to its chipset, we’re still getting here a 90hz refresh rate on its display and of course a large battery inside.
The smartphone will start at CNY 1499 in China (Php10,544~) which makes the realme V5 the most affordable 5G smartphone in the market right now. The smartphone will be available in Breaking light, silver, and blue.
No word yet regarding local availability and pricing.
Source: GSM Arena