The Samsung Galaxy A70s is finally official after its launch in India. The smartphone now packs an upgraded 64MP Bright GW1 sensor at the back and it still comes with a pretty large 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch.
The main changes that can be seen on the Samsung Galaxy A70s is the geometric pattern design at the back of the smartphone and also the upgraded camera. Inside, we still got the same Snapdragon 675 SoC, an up to 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a 4500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Specs
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Snapdragon 675 Octa-Core Processor (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 64MP f/1.8 main camera + 8MP ultra-wide + 5MP Depth sensor rear camera
- 32MP front camera
- Dual SIM, LTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS
- On-screen fingerprint scanner
- Face Recognition
- 25W Super Fast Charging
- Android 9 Pie
- 4500mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A70s was launched in India and it retails for INR 28,999 (Php21,290~) for the 6GB/128GB variant and INR 30,999 (Php22,760~) for the 8GB/128GB variant. No word yet regarding the availability of the Samsung Galaxy A70s in the Philippines.
Source: Samsung India