Realme’s hype and trend with the Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro ain’t over yet. This time around, the brand is being hyped with its first-ever true flagship phone – The Realme X2 Pro. Unveiled in China, the Realme X2 boasts specs of a flagship device namely a Snapdragon 855+, Adreno 640, up to 12GB RAM, up to 256 UFS 3.0 storage, and a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate.
The Realme X2 Pro’s display uses an FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with HDR10+ support. The Snapdragon 855+ is cooled by a vapor chamber cooling system. There are an updated fingerprint sensor and SuperVOOC charging support that charges the Realme X2 Pro’s 4000mAh battery to 100% in just 35 minutes.
The Realme X2 Pro sports a quad-camera setup with the Samsung 64MP G1 Sensor f/1.8 as the main shooter. It uses a pixel-binning technique to output 16MP with the option to still take pictures at 64MP. The remaining sensors are 13MP 2x Telephoto lens, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. No OIS support is present for the Realme X2 Pro but it supports EIS at 4K video recording.
Realme X2 Pro Price and Availability
The Realme X2 Pro is priced at CNY 2699 or roughly Php 19,697 for the 6GB/64GB variant, CNY 2899 or Php 21,157 for the 8GB/128GB model, and the maxed-out 12GB/256GB model is priced at CNY 3299 or Php 24,075. The Realme X2 Pro will be available in China on October 18, 2019, and in India sometime in December.
Realme X2 Pro Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB /1 2GB RAM
- 64GB of UFS 2.1 storage / 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ & DCI-P3 Support
- Rear Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 Samsung GW1 main camera | 8MP f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle camera | 13MP f/2.5 2X telephoto camera | 2-megapixel f/2.4 portrait camera
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 Sony IMX471 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4000mAh battery with 50w SuperVOOC fast wired charging
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
- Others: Fingerprint scanner, AI Face Unlock, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, vapor chamber cooling